Monday, August 9, 2010

my RIBBON bag!!!

salam dear readers and viewers....and buyers.....dis time i wanna talk about my ribbon bag...hehe.......

a few months ago, i've view some blogs dat show me how to arrange my ribbons.....as long as i could see, they use shopping bag and also boxes.......i dont have any of it(suitably)...so i just use those box bag (beg kotak)...hahaha....seems it is da combination of the ideas.......those bag is act given by my pupils...to fill their present to me.......so i just reuse it...because there's a lot.......




inside it...theres ribbon i havent used yet....so it looks like a lot....


i made some hole...not exactly hole, but a line using my cutter, so just pull it out if i wanna use it next time...


da next side...

it is easier to use it and i'm very3 happy dat my ribbon have been arranged accordingly......LOVE IT!!

1 comment: