Sunday, May 9, 2010

imtihan~



Exam is around da corner......i need to prepare for my 2 papers.....

ACTION RESEARCH and BIMBINGAN DAN KAUNSELING UNTUK KANAK2......

~2 papers is good because u dont have to worry about loads~tones~burdensome of  silibus that u have to cover on studying, BUT that two papers will be ur HIDUP-MATI~TURUN-NAIK pointer anda!!~

that's make me worry petala ke lapan....

so i will pause my touch for a little while....
starting tonight...

so sorry for ma frens who didnt got their orders yet....

one important thing that u all must know is, i'm out of buttons stock...and ribbons too....so that thing also interrupt my works and my ideas.....

but we have more than two weeks to settle that...but for yam2,my dearest rumate, sorry coz i dont have red felt for this time...i have to order it again to make ur order....so mmg akan lambat sikit....sori e.....almaklumlah baru nak memulakan....hehe....

keep on supporting me, my frens!!

salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment